Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blogger Fail :o(

I been a huge fail these past 2 weeks. I have been so busy between preparing for Christmas and surviving at school until the break, which, PTL, begins at 4 o'clock tomorrow! I absolutely cannot wait. 

As far as baby goes, I can tell you that he is the size of a head of cabbage. This means, according to my 'What to Expect' app, that he is approximately 16 inches and 2.5 pounds. He feels much, much bigger to me. I was told at my last ultrasound at 20 weeks that he was measuring a little on the bigger side, but towards the end he should even out. He feels huge though, I have a feeling that he is just going to be a big baby. 

I have my gestational diabetes scan Saturday at 8 am. What. Was. I. Thinking??? This could be quite possibly one of the worst times to have this done. I have eaten like crap this week due to it being the last week of school and my kiddos bringing me all sorts of candy, coworkers bringing treats and my secret santa bringing goodies as well. Not to mention we have our school breakfast and lunch feast tomorrow. FAIL. I'm screwed. I'm praying I don't have to do the 3 hour scan. :o( I find out my results Wednesday at my next appt. 

Anyways, I must go finish making my Oreo balls for school tomorrow and get to bed. It's pretty much my fave part of the day because that is when little tiny is the most active. It's like he knows to wake up when I get into bed. But I know, I've been told that walking about during the day rocks him to sleep, and I hardly ever have time to sit, so I guess he finally wakes up when he can. :o) 

I cannot wait to get out of school, I get to go pick up the rest of his bedding. And hopefully Mark will be able to finally finish the floors then the big parts will be done!

Promise to due my weekly update Sunday. Happy Friday and Christmas break!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany!

    I got your question about the lifesaver...I actually bought it at Hobby Lobby. It was red and white, so I just painted the red part blue with some craft paint that I already had. The letters were just brown stick on letters that were from Hobby Lobby as well. Hope this helps! Many blessings with your new sweet baby boy! Loving the room!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete