Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

1st post!

So I am finally jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog! My wonderful friend Mandell created this for me so I feel obligated to get something on here. ;o) J slash k, but seriously, it's been a week.

The main point of this will be to document me and the hubs new journey into parenthood! Our miracle baby boy is due mid-March and we could not be more excited! As soon as I have more time to sit down and figure this thing out I will show ya'll pictures of our progress on the nursery. :o)

For now you can offer me suggestions on names, since we cannot seem to agree on anything! I need to start the monogramming people!

Anyways, happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!
Love, 
Brittany

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You know my vote...Carlos! I want to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete